With all the rain we have had it’s a shock to the system to have 90-100 temps. Had to use 2 days of vacation since I wasn’t able to get out on my road.
Yeah, that’s my road. I went back home and spent the day in my sewing room.
But I got plenty accomplished.
This is one of 4 blocks that make up a wallhanging or center piece for a table. It is done. Now ready to start block # 3.
These two blocks are prepped and are from Sue Garman’s Autumn Joy pattern.
Also on my list was Miriam’s quilt. I am proud to announce that the top is completely pieced and has been delivered to the quilters. Sadly it will be 7 weeks before it will be ready.
I am slightly dragging my feet on the next Row by Row. It requires me to use a ruler I had to purchase and have never used before. I am out of my comfort zone, but I will tackle it this week. I would like to have my Row by Row completed this weekend so that I can get a couple more blocks done on the Autumn Joy quilt. And then there is my lovely A Boy and A Girl quilt I am still dying to start but am holding off. Need to get these other projects completed first. I also want to make a quilt for the newest Malone to enter the world sometime in September. I am told her name will be McKenna Grace. I am planning a Princess Quilt. So that comes before I start playing with A Boy and A Girl.
Got the yard mowed, I still need to weed whack. My least favorite thing to do but it adds the finishing touch and makes the yard look nice.
Came home tonight and my little TV in my sewing room was not working. It seems Tink and Baby Kitty had a free-for-all while I was at work. They somehow managed to unhook the coax cable from my TV and the remote was de-programmed. Being remote-challenged, I called Dish and they hooked me up and all is well. I will shut the sewing room door tomorrow when I leave for work. Lesson learned (again).